For my road shoes I choose the Louis Garneau Ergo Air Revo Road Shoe. I have wide feet, so most reviews I read recommended the LG. I am very happy with my LG road shoes, very comfortable, stiff, all the great assets one would look for in a perfect pair of road shoes.
No matter what the riding conditions, this revolutionary shoe will keep you cycling at maximum speed without compromising one bit of comfort!
- High-density nylon outsole with multivent system delivers comfortable airflow in all weather conditions
- Japanese synthetic leather upper with nylon mesh inserts offer lightweight, breathable, protection
- Ergo Air interchangeable soles let you adjust accordingly to cold or warm conditions
- Ergonomic thermoplastic molded heel provides a perfect fit
- Reflective stripes enhance visibility long after the sun goes down
- Position your cleat using the visual display
- Seal it all up with one ratchet and dual Velcro straps
|CLEAT COMPATIBILITY:||3-bolt LOOK-Style; 2-bolt SPD-Style|
|CLOSURE/STRAPS:||2 Velcro/1 Ratchet|
|MATERIAL (SOLE/UPPER):||Nylon; Japanese Synthetic Leather/Nylon Mesh|