Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.90:
- Implemented swim code that corrects distance values on open water swims. The distance is not displayed in real-time, but updates when the stop or lap button is pressed. This feature can be enabled only in ‘Other’ sport by going to Settings > Other Settings > Swim > Enabled ? Yes.
- Fixed issue with unit freezing during a manual or automatic lap.
- Fixed issue with GPS speed readings lagging by about 5 seconds.
- Fixed issue with unit lock-up when resetting an activity in ‘Other’ sport.
- Fixed issue with ‘Back to Start’ where start and end points were being left out.
- Improvements to dropping track points around turns.
- Fixed issue with repeated display of initial wheel calibration banner when using wheel power.
- Display change in HR value with the HR Recovery message current value.
- Improved power calibration page.
- Implemented smoothing for vertical speed.